Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Trip to Dunedin

My trip to Dunedin

Last week I, April Clarke went on a trip to Dunedin with my family for a science course.
On the way I stopped at my grandparents in Invercargill and stayed the night there in me and my sister’ room which is also the office.
The next day we set off for Dunedin and went straight to the Adrian motel and unpacked our bags as soon as possible and my brothers went to get a movie.
We had the same apartment as we had last time that we were in Dunedin, the beds there are really comfy and cosy!
We went to the beach twice and had so much fun letting the waves crash through our legs but there was a undertow so we came out after a while, we also went to Moana pool twice and I loved the hydro slide and the swirl pool and we had races and it was so fun!

                                         By April Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment